SUCCESSFUL IDEAS FOR UNIQUE CHALLENGES !
Based on client satisfaction via long-term relationships and this is only part of the way we try to make sure our clients are confident that they will receive an honest service, in a risk free environment when they choose our services! We always try to provide high quality and cost-effective services
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (1)
- High responsiveness.
- Skilled and organized personnel.
- Solid experience in projects of different complexity and scope.
- On-time and within budget delivery.
- Cost-competitive custom software programming.
ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT (3)
- Highly flexible interaction model.
- Highly precise app testing for bug free application.
- Completely secure source code with Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- User friendly UI/UX of the app.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
IPHONE APP DEVELOPMENT (2)
- iPhone, iPad high quality App.
- iPhone App UI/UX designs.
- App Re-modeling.
- iPhone App Testing.
CUSTOM WEBSITE (4)
- WEBSITE PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- REQUIREMENTS GATHERING & USABILITY ANALYSIS.
- CUSTOM WEB DESIGN & BRANDING.
- WEBSITE CONTENT & COPY-WRITING.
- WEB DEVELOPMENT FOR CONTENT MANAGEMENT.
- WEBSITE HOSTING & SUPPORT.
WORDPRESS WEBSITE (5)
- WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT.
- WORDPRESS CONSULTATION.
- WORDPRESS SEO.
- SPEED OPTIMIZATION.
- WORDPRESS UPGRADES.
- WORDPRESS MIGRATION.
ECOMMERCE WEBSITE (7)
- ADVANCED REPORTS.
- PAYMENT GATEWAYS.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (6)
- Social profile creation.
- Blog design, setup and/or optimization.
- Blog strategy development.
- Community building strategy development.
- Social media marketing strategy.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (8)
- WE RESEARCH YOUR AUDIENCE.
- WE CUSTOMIZE A UNIQUE STRATEGY.
- WE ENSURE YOUR BACKLINKS PROFILE IS HEALTHY.
- WE PERFORM WEBSITE CONSULTATIONS.
- WE ENCOURAGE NATURAL LINK BUILDING.
- WE GIVE YOU A LOCAL PRESENCE.
User Interface (UI)ACTIVE
User Interface can be divided into two phases in website, application, software development:
“UI is the saddle, the stirrups, and the reins. UX is the feeling you get being able to ride the horse.”
— Dain Miller, Web Developer
1. Research + Design / 2. Development
• Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
• Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with stakeholders and development teams.
• Understanding of common software development practices.
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, and ability to grasp complex, nuanced product requirements.
• Collaborating on user experience planning and researching interaction design trends.
• Researching technology trends.
User Experience (UX)ACTIVE
The process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.
“No product is an island. A product is more than the product. It is a cohesive, integrated set of experiences. Think through all of the stages of a product or service – from initial intentions through final reflections, from first usage to help, service, and maintenance. Make them all work together seamlessly.”
— Don Norman, Cognitive Scientist & User Experience Architect, inventor of the term “User Experience”